Traders Buy / Sell Shares of Natural Gas Mini
Traders who choose to buy in natural gas commodity trading aim to profit from an expected increase in the price of the commodity. By purchasing natural gas, traders speculate that its value will rise over time. They anticipate selling it at a higher price to generate a profit. Buying involves analyzing market trends, supply and demand factors, technical indicators, and fundamental data to identify potential opportunities. Traders may execute their buy orders through financial instruments such as futures contracts, options, or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). However, there is a risk involved in buying natural gas. If the price decreases instead of increasing as anticipated, traders may experience losses if they decide to sell at a lower price. Proper risk management strategies, including setting stop-loss orders, are crucial to mitigate potential losses.
In contrast, selling in natural gas commodity trading involves profiting from an anticipated decrease in the price of the commodity. Traders who sell natural gas expect its value to decline, allowing them to repurchase it at a lower price and generate a profit. Similar to buying, selling requires a comprehensive analysis of market factors, technical indicators, and fundamental data to identify potential selling opportunities. Traders may use financial instruments such as futures contracts, options, or ETFs to execute their sell orders. However, there is a risk involved in selling natural gas as well. If the price increases instead of decreasing as anticipated, traders would need to buy back the natural gas at a higher price, potentially resulting in losses. Effective risk management strategies, including position sizing and stop-loss orders, are essential to mitigate potential risks.
Also Read….. How To Add Fund & Script In Aliceblue – Part 3
How to Buy Shares In Aliceblue :
Let’s begin the understanding of trading with Alice Blue by learning how to place the buy order.
For this first and foremost step is to login to the app and then picking the stock by doing the analysis using the indicators and charts.
Although there are multiple steps involved, but with the advanced mobile trading app the overall trading process seems to be simpler and easier.
- Select the stock by using various features like Chart, information of the scrip, and the option chain if you want to trade in options.
- After selecting the stock, click on the buy option, and a new pop-up window will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the necessary information like advanced order types (Limit, Market, Stop Loss, Bracket, Cover, or AMO).
Apart from this, fill in the quantity of the stocks you want to purchase along with the price (if selected limit order).
- Choose the validity, i.e., Day or IOC, and then click on the ‘Buy’ option to execute the order.
- After the steps are done, the order will be successfully executed through the desired Alice Blue app.
How to Sell Shares In Aliceblue :
After purchasing the shares, the trader booked the profits and decided to sell out the share or exit the position. For that, he again entered the Alice Blue app and sold out the shares with the following steps.
- The trader can either sell out the shares directly by clicking on the exit button provided on order or else can sell the share by visiting the ‘sell’ tab of the stock.
- After visiting the app (ANT Web in this situation), click on the sell button
- A new window appears on the screen.
- Fill in the quantity and the necessary information as can be seen below, and then click on the ‘Sell’ button
How to Trade Commodity In Aliceblue :
Here comes another type of trading, i.e., commodity trading, and the trader can execute the order in derivatives, i.e., Options and futures. If you too want to go with the commodity trading, at that point, the broker offers the options and option chain of the specific Commodity.
Simply select the strike price according to the preference and execute the order.
If the contract moves accordingly, the trader who has given the premium or the upfront fees has the right to either exit the trade or execute the trade.
Other than this one can trade futures in commodity. Keeping and maintain the required margin in the trading account, you can execute the trade in specific agri or non-agri commodities.
Also Read….. How To Open A Demat Account In Aliceblue – Part 2
Withdraw Natural Gas Commodity Trading Profit from Aliceblue
Alice Blue customers can withdraw funds either through their trading platform or by using the BOT app.
Steps to withdraw funds through the Alice Blue trading platform are as follows:
1) Log in to the Alice Blue trading platform.
2) On the Dashboard, click on the Funds
3) You will see two options at the bottom of the page – Pay-in and Pay-out. Click on Pay-out.
4) Sign in to the Alice Blue back-office page with your credentials. Click on the Requests taband select the Withdraw
5) You will now see a View Funds Click on the same to view your trading account balance.
6) Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the payment button.
7) You will receive the amount in your bank account within 48 hours.
8) You can also request fund withdrawal through the BOT mobile app. BOT is an app by Alice Blue available on the Google Play Store, designed for back-office reports and financial transactions with Alice Blue.
Follow the below steps to withdraw funds via the BOT App:
1) Click on the ≡ Menu on the top left corner.
2) Tap on ‘Request’ from the drop-down menu, select ‘Withdraw Funds’, and tap on ‘View Punch’ to view the balance available for withdrawal.
3) Enter the amount you want to withdraw and tap on ‘Payment’.
Also Read….. Start Commodity Trading And Earn Huge Profit – Part 1