KPSC recruitment 2022: Kerala public service commission has invited programs online from the applicants enjoyable the recruitment eligibility to the post of part time teacher(hindi) within the branch of education. Such humans, who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the submit PT Hindi teacher as prescribed in Kerala public provider fee recruitment notification 2022, and are willing to apply, they’ll publish software online thru one time registration. There are district-sensible 04 vacancies earmarked for the post of component-time Hindi teacher inside the education department. The ultimate date for online programs is slated to stop on 31st august 2022.
Selection manner: choice to the submit of part-time Hindi teacher will continue to be on revenue district foundation. Appointment to the submit of part-time Hindi instructor is thru direct recruitment. In view of receipt of software in big numbers and within the aftermath of screening, in case it was determined at the behest of the department of teacher, Kerala public carrier commission might host a written take a look at in OMR answer sheet for selection to the put up notified in Kerala public service commission recruitment advertisement 2022 for the purpose.
Check the information about KPSC recruitment 2022 given underneath:
Call of branch, submit, top age limit, qualification, salaryscale
1. Department : education
2. Call of post : part-time high school teacher(hindi)
3. Salary scale: Rs.26500.00 to Rs.60700.00
4. District-smart vacancies: 04 nos.
5. Selection criteria: direct recruitment
6. Appointment allocation: revenue district basis
Higher age restrict: the applicant should be minimum 18 years and must not exceed (maximum) 40 years (handiest applicants should had been born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2004: both dates inclusive)
A) Academic qualifications:
1) must have in ownership a diploma in Hindi conferred or duly recognized via the colleges in Kerala. Or a name of oriental getting to know in Hindi offered or duly diagnosed with the aid of the colleges in Kerala (if such titles has been declared as equal to element iii of the degree). Or Praveen of the Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachara Sabha, madras having handed/certified the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC) carried out with the aid of the commissioner for government examinations, Kerala or its equivalent. Or Sahithyacharya of Kerala Hindi Prachara Sabha, having qualified/surpassed the SSLC examination conducted by the commissioner for authorities examinations, Kerala or its equal.
B) Training qualifications: The Candidate should have in possession Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/Bachelor of Teaching (BT)/Language Teacher (LT) conferred or duly recognized by the Universities in Kerala. Or Has obtained Diploma or Certificate of Language Teachers Training in Hindi issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Or Diploma in Hindi Teachers Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Or Must have qualified/passed any one of the Examinations of Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra, viz., from i) Hindi Sikshan Praveen. ii) Hindi Sikshan Parangath. iii) Hindi Sikshan Nishnat. Or Acharya Title of the Kerala Hindi Prachara Sabha or Siksha Snathak Title of Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachara Sabha are accepted as alternative Training Qualification. iv) Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET-IV) for the Post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
A way to apply:
1) Go to Kerala public service commission website www.keralapsc.gov.in
2) Those candidates, who’ve registered, might also practice with the aid of logging in to their profiles the use of their person-id and password.
3) Then click on the ‘apply now’ button of the respective posts in the notification hyperlink to apply for a put up. The candidate’s photo uploaded need to be the one taken after 31.12.2012.
4) The candidates, who create new profile from 01.01.2022, ought to upload the photo taken within 06 months
5) Applicants shall take a printout of the application with the aid of clicking the hyperlink my utility of their profiles.