LIC New Children’s Plan – Secure a 2 Lakh Future Fund from Age 18

2 Lakh Future Fund from Age 18 with LIC New Children’s Plan

Recognizing this, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) offers a robust financial solution through its New Children’s Money Back Plan. This policy not only provides substantial life insurance coverage but also ensures a structured payout, aiming to meet critical expenses such as education and marriage. This essay delves deep into the intricacies of LIC New Children’s Plan, exploring its features, benefits, eligibility criteria, and the prudent financial planning it offers to parents and guardians.

Understanding LIC New Children’s Plan

At its core, LIC New Children’s Plan is a non-linked, participating, money-back insurance policy designed exclusively for children. It operates on the principle of providing financial security and life insurance coverage while ensuring that the child receives a substantial amount at crucial intervals during their journey to adulthood.

Read More About…. LIC Aadhaar Stambh Vs LIC Aadhaar Shila Policies

Key Features and Benefits

One of the standout features of this plan is its flexibility. Parents and guardians can enroll children aged between 1 to 12 years, ensuring that financial planning can commence at an early age. The policyholder can opt for a minimum sum assured of Rs 1 lakh, allowing customization based on their financial goals and capabilities.

A notable feature is the staggered payout mechanism. The policyholder receives 60 percent of the sum assured in installments, with the remaining 40 percent coupled with bonuses paid on maturity. This approach ensures that the child receives financial support precisely when it is needed – at ages 18, 20, and 22.

In the unfortunate event of the policyholder’s demise during the policy period, the sum assured is given to the nominee, guaranteeing financial security even in the face of unforeseen circumstances.

Financial Planning Made Accessible

One of the most attractive aspects of LIC New Children’s Plan is its affordability. Prospective policyholders can participate in this scheme with a daily contribution of just Rs 83. This low entry point not only makes the policy accessible to a wide range of income groups but also fosters a culture of financial prudence from an early age.

Eligibility and Application Process

To apply for the New Children’s Money Back Plan, parents or guardians are required to provide proof of the child’s age, identity, and their own identity. The policyholder should not exceed 25 years of age at the time of maturity, ensuring that the policy aligns with the financial goals of young parents.

Read More About…. LIC Jeevan Lakshya

Case Study: A Prudent Investment

Consider a scenario where a person invests in LIC New Children’s Plan with a sum assured of Rs 10 lakh for a 20-year policy term. The annual premium, a modest Rs 30,000, can be further broken down into daily contributions of Rs 83. This economical approach to premium payments ensures that financial planning doesn’t burden the policyholder’s budget, facilitating a seamless investment experience.

The maturity amount of Rs 10 lakhs serves as a financial cushion, aiding the child’s educational pursuits or marriage expenses. The staggered payouts of Rs 2 lakh each at ages 18, 20, and 22 provide timely financial support during crucial life stages, underscoring the plan’s practicality and relevance.

Conclusion: Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders

In a world marked by uncertainties, prudent financial planning stands as a beacon of stability. LIC New Children’s Plan not only offers a robust financial safety net but also instills the virtues of foresight and discipline from a young age. By providing timely financial assistance for essential life events, this plan empowers the youth, fostering a generation of leaders unburdened by financial constraints.

In the grand tapestry of life, the New Children’s Money Back Plan emerges as a thread of hope, weaving dreams into reality and nurturing the aspirations of the future. As we invest in our children today, we sow the seeds for a prosperous tomorrow, where dreams have the fertile ground to flourish.

Read More About…. LIC Jeevan Azad Policy

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker