ySense is an advertising company that provides multiple earning options. It was founded in 2007. The headquarter is located in Socorro (USA). It was started as a PTC site (Paid To Click site), and then it was developed into a GPT site (Get Paid To). ySense has now stopped watching advertisements out of money-making options.
It provides quality traffic to advertisers at affordable prices. Members are paid to visit websites. Payment is made instantly by the online payment processor.
ySense is a GPT (Get-Paid-Two) website that allows us to earn rewards by surveying, completing tasks, and shopping. You are rewarded with a cash amount for each successful task you complete, which you use to receive cash payments from PayPal, Skrill, or Payoneer, or opt for an e-gift card.
What are the requirements to join ySense?
The requirements to join ySense are:
- Email ID (Gmail accounts are preferable)
- A computer / laptop
- Any payment processors – Payoneer / Skrill (not mandatory)
We have not needed any account with the payment processor because ySense pay by tango card, these cards are used as gift cards.
Deal: If we sign up on Payoneer we get $25 as a signup bonus.
Creating an Account on ySense
Setting up a ySense account is very simple. The steps are given below.
- Go to the ySense
- Then go to the ySense homepage.
- Click on the Signup
- ySense Signup page will appear.
- Enter the first name, last name, email, password, and
- Click on the checkbox where you agree to ySense’s
- Click on the Create Account
Note: It allows a single account for each person. It keeps track of the IP address of the system.
Creating a survey profile in ySense
Follow the steps given below.
- First, click on the Survey menu in the menu bar.
- Then, click on the Survey Profile button.
- You can see some questions which you have to fill in first. When you have completed your profile, then you can participate in surveys.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, password, email, and country.
- Click on the check box to indicate that you agree with the ySense’s policies.
- Click on the Create Account button.
Download: We download the ySense Survey Trick guide with tips and tricks to finish more ySense surveys.
Earning options available in ySense
There are the following ways to earn money from ySense:
- Participate in a paid survey
- Doing Microwork
- Earn money by completing offers
- Earn money through a referral program
- Make money by checklist bonus
Participate in a Paid Survey
In ySense, members get cash for the survey. Paid surveys are also a quick way to earn money. ySense currently has survey panels. If you survey for that day, you need to check each panel once per day. It would help if you had to complete your survey profile before participating in the survey.
Microwork means perform small activities. It includes verification of documents, bills, estimating the information’s correctness, etc. Steps to create microwork are as follows:
- Go to Tasks below the menu bar
- Select Complete task under the submenu.
- You will get a list of tasks.
- Then, press on any one of the tasks.
- Where you have to use your Facebook or email ID to complete the tasks.
You will get the funds in your ySense account when you complete the task.
Earn Money by completing offers
It is simple to complete the offers. You have to participate in a survey or download and install the app from the link. When you open the application which is installed, the amount will be credited to your account. It includes paying for shopping offers, such as cash-backs.
Referring to your friends, family, relatives, and neighbors is a great way to earn money. It is a simple referral program. ySense considers it as an affiliate program. You have to get your affiliate link (referral code) under the affiliate menu.
You will get 20% commission on whatever revenue you earn on your referral license. If you refer to a referral for ySense, your commission level can be increased by 30%.
ySense has a checklist. When you finish the checklist, you get a bonus. If you finish the checklist, you will receive a 16% income bonus. For this checklist, earnings from work and offers completed by you will be considered under these earnings. If you finish the checklist, you get an additional bonus opportunity. You will also make a bonus if you install the ySense addons. Complete the checklist three days in a row to get additional bonuses.