Welcome friends, I hope all of you are doing well. Today in this article, you will get to know about the PhonePe refer and earn offer 2022. If you have a friend then you can earn ₹100 cashback by inviting them to the PhonePe app.
I have been using the PhonePe app since 2017. This app is really great for recharge, bill payments and online transactions. You can easily send money to your friends or family members with one click through the PhonePe app. Apart from this, you can invest money in digital gold, mutual funds, liquid funds etc on this app.
Since the beginning time, PhonePe comes with a referral offer. But the PhonePe refer and earn terms and conditions was different at that point in time. Some of the time users used to get ₹150, ₹200 or even up to ₹1000 cashback in their PhonePe wallet.
We all know that PhonePe is a UPI app. So you have made sure that you will get referral commission only if your referred friend joins through your link and makes their first UPI payment within 7 days of registering on the app.
There are a lot of UPI and money transfer apps available in our country. The UPI really helps us to send money quickly to our friends and family members within a second. In this PhonePe app, you will get to see options called Mobile Number, Bank or UPI ID, Self Account, Check Bank Balance etc. With these options, you can transfer money and check your UPI linked Bank account balance.
If you wish you can change your UPI ID easily. By default, your number with @ybl will be your UPI ID. But to change it or customize it you can edit anytime. Apart from these, we can pay our Mobile, Electricity, DTH, Loan, Gas etc bills from the PhonePe App.
Nowadays, users can do health insurance, bike insurance, car insurance, term life or pay insurance renewal within the PhonePe app. Also, you can invest your money in liquid funds, super funds, tax-saving funds or digital gold like options.
PhonePe Refer and Earn
If you have some friends who don’t have a PhonePe account yet then you have a great chance to earn free ₹100 cashback. A few months ago users used to get up to ₹1000 cashback from the PhonePe refer and earn offer. But now in 2022, you will only get a ₹100 cashback from the PhonePe refer and earn offer.
It has some terms and conditions. A lot of people will think that they will get cashback only if someone downloads the PhonePe app through their link. But it is not true. Nowadays every smartphone comes with a pre-installed PhonePe app. Users have an option, they can uninstall the PhonePe app anytime and reinstall it through a someone referral link. So if someone hasn’t signed up on the PhonePe app yet then you are eligible to refer and earn cashback from them. You will get a ₹100 cashback from the PhonePe refer and earn offer.
How to refer and earn in PhonePe
- First of all, click on the ‘Refer & Earn ₹100‘ option.
- Invite friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Ask your friends to download app through your PhonePe refer and earn link.
- They need to download and install the PhonePe app through your link.
- Then they need to register their UPI ID on the PhonePe app.
- After that, if they makes their first UPI payment within 7 days, you will get ₹100 cashback.
PhonePe Refer and Earn Cashback
If you are thinking that both of you will get cashback then it’s totally wrong. As of now the referrer will receive ₹100 cashback from the PhonePe refer and earn offer 2022. The person who will join through your link will not get anything.
To receive cashback, your friend’s who have installed the PhonePe app through your link need to complete their first UPI payment within 7days of registering on the app. You can earn a maximum of ₹9,999 cashback in the PhonePe wallet per financial year.
Terms and Conditions
- A user can earn a maximum of ₹9,999 cashback in their PhonePe wallet in a financial year.
- This offer is applicable on all iOS and Android users.
- The offer can be availed only once per successful friend.
- The referred friend must need to complete their first UPI payment within 7 days.
- You can use your Cashback to recharge or pay bills on the PhonePe app or partner app.
- You can not withdraw your Cashback gift vouchers to any linked bank account. Also you can not transfer to other customers wallets or banks.
- The last date of the PhonePe refer and earn offer is 31st December 2023.
How To Check PhonePe Wallet Balance
All your cashback earned through referral and transactions will be credited to your PhonePe Wallet. Here is the process for how you can check your PhonePe wallet balance.
- First of all, open the PhonePe app.
- Tap on the ‘Check Bank Balance’ option.
- Now chose the ‘PhonePe Wallet’ option.
- Here you can check your PhonePe wallet balance.
Note- All your earned cashback through the PhonePe refer and earn offer 2022 will be credited to this wallet. If any cashback is missing then you can raise a complaint.
PhonePe Referral Code
To refer a friend, you just need to share your PhonePe referral link. There is no PhonePe referral code option. The other person needs to download the app through your link and after their registration and first UPI payment, you will receive your cashback worth ₹100. They don’t need to enter any PhonePe referral code.
FAQs: PhonePe Refer & Earn
You can get to see a ‘refer and earn’ option on the home screen. By clicking on that option you can get your PhonePe refer and earn URL.
I have not faced this type of problem. If you have faced it then probably you are using an older version of the app. So simply update your app or reinstall it again. If your referred friend does not complete their first UPI payment within 7 days of registering then you can not get any cashback from them.
You will get a ₹100 cashback from the PhonePe referral offer today.
The offer duration is 13th December 2021 to 31st December 2023.
You can use this offer only once time per a successfully referred friend.
If your referred friend already has a PhonePe account then you won’t get any cashback. Your referred friend needs to complete their first UPI payment within 7 days of registering on the app.
PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores. You can also invest in mutual funds and buy insurance plans on PhonePe.
Link your bank account on PhonePe and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly! The PhonePe app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking.
Things you can do on PhonePe App:
Money Transfer, UPI Payment, Bank Transfer
– Money Transfer with BHIM UPI
– Manage Multiple Bank Accounts – Check Account Balance, Save Beneficiaries across multiple bank accounts like SBI, HDFC, ICICI & 140+ banks.
Recharge Mobile, DTH
– Recharge Prepaid Mobile Numbers like Jio, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel etc.
– Recharge DTH like Tata Sky, Airtel Direct, Sun Direct, Videocon etc.
– Pay Credit Card Bills
– Pay Landline Bills
– Pay Electricity Bills
– Pay Water Bills
– Pay Gas Bills
– Pay Broadband Bills
Buy or Renew Insurance Policies
– Term Life Insurance
– Hospital Daily Cash Insurance: Cover of up to Rs. 4.5L for hospitalization expenses
– Dengue & Malaria Insurance: Get covered for 6 mosquito-borne diseases for as low as Rs. 49/year
– Coronavirus Insurance: Stay protected against COVID-19 related hospital expenses
– Domestic Multi-Trip Insurance: Stay secure every time you step out of your home
– International Travel Insurance: Secure your next international trip in seconds!
– Bike Insurance: Protect your 2-wheeler against damages, accidents and financial losses
– Personal Accident Insurance: Insure yourself against accidents & disablement
– Car Insurance: Protect your car against damages, accidents and financial losses
Mutual Funds, Investments
– Liquid Funds: Get higher returns than your savings bank account
– Tax Saving Funds: Save up to Rs. 46,800 in tax & grow your investment
– Super Funds: Achieve your financial goals with expert help
– Equity Funds: High growth products curated as per your risk appetite
– Debt Funds: Get stable returns without any lock-in period
– Hybrid Funds: Get a balance of growth and stability for your investment
– Buy or Sell 24K Pure Gold: Get assured 24K purity & build your Gold savings
Make Online Payments
– Make online payment on various shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra etc.
– Pay for online food orders from Zomato, Swiggy etc.
– Pay for online grocery orders from Bigbasket, Grofers etc.
– Pay online for travel booking from Makemytrip, Goibibo etc.
Make Offline Payments
– Scan and Pay via QR Code at local stores like kirana, food, medicines etc.
Buy PhonePe Gift Cards
– Buy a PhonePe Gift Card for easy payments across 1 lakh+ leading offline and online outlets and across the PhonePe app.
Manage your refunds
– Manage and track refunds from your favorite shopping websites on PhonePe.
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.phonepe.com
Permissions for App and reasons
SMS: to verify Phone number for registration
Location: a requirement by NPCI for UPI transactions
Contacts: for phone numbers to send money to and numbers to recharge
Camera: to scan QR code
Storage: to store scanned QR code
Accounts: to pre-populate email ID while signing up
Call: to detect single vs dual sim and let user choose
Microphone: to carry out KYC video verification
PhonePe was formed with a mission to be a universal, seamless, and safe mobile payments ecosystem. It is India’s largest digital payments platform with over 300 million registered users transacting with over 20 million businesses.
The anxiety of financial transactions
When it comes to payments and finances, customers are anxious and impatient when they encounter issues. Vishal Gupta, Head of Product at PhonePe, knew that delivering the best customer service was the only way to win customers for life.
PhonePe serves the entire country with a wide range of income groups and transaction types. From buying groceries to investing in gold, customers transact with merchants across a range of service and transaction amounts. With the wide range of services on offer, Vishal wanted to provide consistent service across the board. Training agents on 1000+ SKUs and hiring them at speed was going to be a challenge. PhonePe decided to eliminate agent training as a variable in the customer experience and try to automate as many customer service inquiries as possible.
Massive scale is a factor behind every decision at PhonePe. The company processes over 1.5 billion transactions per month and volumes double every 3-5 months. Because of this, Vishal was looking for a customer service platform and partner that could scale with PhonePe’s rapid growth.
He also knew that only the best customer service partner would be up to the challenge. Vishal was on the lookout for a partner who echoed PhonePe’s customer-first ethos. He said, “decisions at PhonePe are taken keeping in mind the consumers and what the right choice is for them. We are constantly trying to see where we can add value and enrich their existing relationship with us.”
A solution that’s on the money
Vishal’s search ended with the Freshworks customer service platform, with its intuitive helpdesk and the AI-powered Freddy bot.
- With a majority of customer service queries coming on mobile, PhonePe has invested in live-chat and chatbots alongside traditional channels like email and phone.
- PhonePe started deploying chatbots to automate common service inquiries like “What’s my balance?”. They eventually went on to automate 850 decision items and integrated their ERP systems with the Freddy bot platform. PhonePe resolves 80% (!!) of its customer service inquiries without human intervention. They’ve also realized higher CSAT scores for bots compared to traditional channels of service.
- To overcome the challenge of training agents on constantly growing services and scenarios, PhonePe has deployed a Freddy agent-assist bot that helps agents with customer context, guided workflows, and next best actions.
We would say that’s right on the money!